InstaSave App – it is the best option for you to download Instagram Pictures and Videos on your Android device. Do note that the app has recently changed its name recently to FastSave. One of the best options for working with Instagram, which is undeniably the most preferred image and video sharing network for all genres of people out there. As a rule, Instagram does not allow you to download or save the files you find on it. What if you like a post shared by your friends? InstaSave, or FastSaveis the best option that you should consider.
InstaSave App (or FastSave) – What It Is?
InstaSave, which has recently changed its name to FastSave is – as the name itself should be an indication is the app that would let you save the images and videos from Instagram easily. You can save the videos and images posted by your friends. What’s more, you can also download the images and videos that you have uploaded to Instagram.
In fact, InstaSave has been one of the most loved apps for Instagram fans for obvious reasons. Instagram has been quite well known for the kind of seductive and erotic videos that you would definitely want to download onto your devices.
How Does InstaSave Work?
Well, working with InstaSave or FastSave should be quite simple. Here is how it works to fulfill your needs.
- To begin with – you just need to launch the app and leave it running in the background.
- Now, launch your official Instagram app and browse it as usual.
- Whenever you come across a post that you would want to download or save onto your device, tap on the OPTIONS icon, and click on Copy Share URL.
- Now, go back to your InstaSave app and you should find the image or video you wanted to download displayed on the app.
- Tap on the Download option and your download should begin.
- Once it is completed, you will be able to find the downloaded video or image in your Gallery app.
You can use the InstaSave app to save the downloaded files to a secret folder on your device so that no one else has access to it. The download speeds offered by the app are quite excellent, in addition to the ability to save multiple images and videos in one batch.
How To Download InstaSave App?
Well, the app is available on Google Play Store – the official app store for Android. However, if for some reason, you are not willing to download it from Google Play Store, or the app is not available in your region for any reason – you may consider downloading and installing it using the APK file.
If you are downloading the app through the APK file for InstaSave or FastSave, you may need to enable app installations from Unknown Sources. If you have already been installing apps using APK files – you may skip these steps. You may ignore these steps if you are installing from Google Play Store.
Here is how you can enable Unknown Sources –
- Go to the Settings app on your Android.
- Look for the tabs, Privacy, or Security under Settings.
- You should find the option for enabling the Unknown Sources under any of those tabs. The exact location should depend upon your device model, manufacturer, and OS version.
- Toggle the option to enable Unknown Sources.
That does it. You should now be able to install any app using its APK file.
Once you have enabled the Unknown Sources option, you may move ahead to install InstaSave or FastSave app on your device. Here is how you can go with it –
- Download the APK file for InstaSave (or FastSave) from any reliable source. We have provided a link to download the APK file at the end of this section. You may also check the Google Play Store link at the end of this section.
- Save the downloaded file at an appropriate location on your Android device.
- Once the download is complete, you can tap on the downloaded APK file to commence installation.
- Confirm when prompted for installation.
- Wait till the installation is finished.
Launch the app and enjoy it. That was the best way to install any app – right?
The App In A Nutshell
|App Name||InstaSave (now renamed FastSave)|
|Developer||Photo and video applications|
|Last Updated||November 3, 2017|
|App Size||2.7 MB|
|Compatibility||Android 4.0.3 and higher|
InstaSave – Your Ultimate Option For Downloading Instagram Posts
There you go! InstaSave or FastSave is the best option you can go for if you want to download the videos and images that have caught your attention. The latest update has changed its name from InstaSave to FastSave. But, the functionality remains the same – but with added stability improvements.
Having said that, we would stress the need for exercising caution when using the app. It may not be an issue if you are downloading an image or a video if you happen to like it. But never repost it without permission from the original owner of the work. It may be against copyright rules and may be treated as a violation of intellectual property rights.
If you want to know more about the app and want to be in the know of what it is capable of – do keep visiting us. We promise to keep you updated with everything that has to do with InstSave or FastSave app. We would advise you to bookmark us so that you will always stay “updated about any new updates” to the best Instagram app for all your needs!