Hootsuite is the most popular social media tool which is used by small business marketers for managing purposes. The world has now awakened to the power of social media and for business development, many people are using social media platforms to promote their business. People feel comfortable using social media at home or office or wherever the place they go. So, as the use of social media got increased, it is difficult to handle many social media accounts because there is less chance to get all the accounts updated. For this purpose, only people use the Hootsuite which is a comprehensive social media management tool and you can find many Hootsuite alternatives online.
Benefits of Hootsuite
The main benefit of using Hootsuite is to have an easy to use web interface, where there is no need to install any software and you can easily manage multiple social media accounts from a single dashboard. This also helps in scheduling the messages and publishing them at your preferred times, through this detailed analytics reports you may get more likes and followers.
Also, this Hootsuite offers flexibility in all aspects like pricing and there are free plans available for the new users. But there are many other social media marketing solutions available rather than Hootsuite. Here we have listed top 10 best alternatives for Hootsuite you can find in this 2020.
List of Top 10 Best Hootsuite Alternatives
There are many Hootsuite alternatives available in today’s market where you can make manage your social media accounts under one roof. However, it is vital to pick the reliable platform to ensure your privacy on safer side. Here we have listed the top 10 hootsuite alternatives which you can trust.
- Sprout Social
- Viral heat
- Social clout
- Zoho Social
- Sendible– Sendible is the top Hootsuite alternativesthat provide the best quality and gives an exceptional user experience. It gives you more features that come with outstanding usability and most importantly it lets you handle the social media campaigns and also the daily task with speed and accuracy. It provides a platform in which it has a sick and intuitive user platform that is easy to use and navigates sound.
Advantages of using Sendible:
- It is integrated with all social networks like Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, Instagram, Pinterest and also blogs like Word Press, Blogger.com and more.
- It also helps in bulk scheduling the content with the images while uploading a CSV file.
- AgoraPulse– This AgoraPulse helps you in maintaining and managing all the social media posts and messages from one place. This is done by using the social media inbox which looks similar to the email inbox in which you can retain all the old conversations. You can also link your social media accounts with your real-time and can get updates.
Read Also:List of top 10 salt alternatives in 2020
Advantages of using AgoraPulse:
- It helps in enabling all social media accounts like Facebook, Twitter and so on.
- As they use the graphic method, it is very easy to understand the analytic reports.
- Buffer– Using buffer you can schedule your content smartly across social media by using the virtual queue. It helps you in adding posts in social media in the form of articles, news, videos, and photos. It also shares your posts only with the targeted audience and not to all.
Advantages of using buffer:
- It helps in scheduling your social media content without individually scheduling them.
- It helps you in enabling to create own pages with the perfect format
- Sprout Social– It helps you with a clean and clear dashboard to scale your social media account in the marketing sector which is done in an organized manner. It helps you to collaborate the live updates ensuring that there is no real-time message collision.
Advantages of using Sprout Social:
- It helps you in adding customized logos to the analytic reports which are useful to submit the final reports to the clients.
- There is a free trial session available for the first 30 days and you can use the highly efficient CRM tool.
- SocialOomph – This tool is primarily launched to focus on increasing productivity solutions through effective management. This offers a wide range of features for twitter like keyword searches, tracking mentions and tweets via mail.
Advantages of using SocialOomph:
- It helps in enabling and managing all the social media accounts and also the blogs, Tumblr and more.
- You can also manage all the accounts with the free plan available in this SocialOomph.
- ViralHeat – This is another solution for comprehensive SMM which helps you in enabling all your conversations across a wide range of social networking. It provides you with an ability to find and identify the decisions done for your business, brands and other products.
Advantages of ViralHeat:
- It gives an ability to customize a number of social media accounts and users.
- On the basis of key metrics, this tool helps to know about new trends or the crisis through the customized emails.
- Social clout– This is an SMM tool that is focused on getting the social effort to engage with the audience. It gives you a detailed report based on the scientific analysis of the data and helps in making better decisions for your business.
Advantages of using SocialClout:
- It helps in maintaining and monitoring the brand mentions on social media in real-time.
- You can use the paid plan with the free trial version for the first 30 days.
- EClincher – This is a cloud-based social media tool which is used for small businesses which let the user to publish and to schedule the content and to monitor the social media activity. The big selling point of this Hootsuite alternative is the number of features it includes like social media posting and reporting.
Advantages of using eClincher:
- This gives a customer service team that is so responsive to the queries asked by the customers.
- This tool’s content suggestion feature is so effective which is useful to search by third parties.
- SocialPilot– This combines publishing, analytics, and engagement at a very less cost with the affordable package and few limitations. This is more powerful when compared to the Hootsuite.
Advantages of SocialPilot:
- One dashboard to manage all the social networking channels.
- Schedule posts in different time zones and have team collaboration.
- Zoho Social– It has a scheduled unlimited post and manages the social network easily. It helps in tracking the conversations and to measure the performance from a single dashboard.
Advantages of Zoho Social:
- It is easier to set up and more usable.
- It gives the user a good feature to get the best time for posting.
As social media is proving to be a driving force for all types of small businesses it is important to take the approach seriously. If you are using Hootsuite for a while, there are some new things are being added in this Hootsuite alternatives. There are many new approaches available; you should choose the best one which suits your business.